The Senior Driving Discount of America Course could save you up to 15% off car insurance premiums
The SDDA course is a mature driver insurance discount course available to senior drivers. It can reduce the amount you pay for your auto insurance. More than two-thirds of states mandate auto insurance policy discounts for such courses, and many insurance companies offer the discounts voluntarily. The successful completion of a defensive driving course shows a vehicle insurance company that the driver is skilled in avoiding accidents and is less of a liability on the road.
- Insurance companies will typically provide up to a 15% discount on your car insurance
- Discount and certificate for the SDDA course are good for three years
- Saving the average individual up to $500 on their car insurance
- Customers can reach a state-certified instructor anytime day or night
- Our course can be taken at your leisure, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, via PC, Mobile Device, or Tablet. Start and resume on your own time from these devices anywhere in the world!
- Award Winning! Guaranteed The Best Price Online
- Final price, No hidden fees
The Senior Driving Discount of America course is specifically designed for drivers 50 years of age and older and is 100% online and can be completed in approximately a few hours. Once the course is completed, a certificate of completion will be sent to the email address you registered with, and you will always have a digital copy to download through your account.
Currently, over 34 states require insurance discounts for drivers 50 and over who complete this driver safety improvement course. The following states that mandate a discount for safe-driving classes are: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Many insurance providers give a discount for completing this course even though the state does not require a discount. Please consult your insurance company to confirm whether or not you will be eligible for a discount upon successful completion of our online course.
*To avoid any confusion, you, the insured, should check with your insurance company or broker to ascertain if the discount will be applicable to your insurance premium. Registering for the course and the payment thereof, is a representation that you have ascertained your eligibility for the discount and are satisfied with the results of your inquiries.
The SDDA course is only $12.00. Best price online.